Find Rock Climbing Employment in the US and Canada
select a region:
Rock Climbing Summer Camp Jobs in Canada
- Climb and teach climbing 6 days per week
- Room, Board, Meals, Internet, Laundry Included
- 6 Sided, 38 foot tall climbing tower
- Work in the beautiful state of Maine with the best counselors around
- Working at Camp Arnes means a fun filled summer doing activities with children age 6-17 and sharing the gospel.
- Cabin Leading positions available - responsible for 6-8 kids per cabin.
- Activities Staff positions available - teaching campers various activities.
- Spring Staff positions available - starting in April, working in the Kitchen, Dining Hall, Outdoor Education, Maintenance or the Corrals.
- Instructors lead activities that include backpacking, rock climbing, mountaineering, mountain biking, caving, canoeing, sea kayaking, whitewater rafting, ice climbing, ziplining, cooking, orienteering
- The six-person instructor team works closely together to coordinate all aspects of the trip, including instruction in all outdoor activities, risk management, managing group dynamics, menu planning, purchasing food, laundry, transportation, coordinating with outfitters, maintaining equipment and handling medical issues.
- Benefits include a competitive salary, a travel stipend, access to pro-purchase discounts, and the opportunity to work both summer (early June to mid-August) and fall school group programs (late August through late October in North Carolina).
- Applicants must be 21 years of age (college graduate or degree in progress preferred), have a valid WFR/CPR certification (or be willing to acquire one), several years experience working with youth and leading outdoor programs and be willing to work long hours with little to no time off.